Hello, my crochet friends!
Today I have a stitch tutorial for you! 3D Marshmallow Shell stitch!
Well, Just from hearing the name I am already in love- aren’t you? And what is all that 3D effect?
Watch the video tutorial for a step-by-step tutorial
It’s a great stitch because:
- It is a two-row repeat using basic crochet stitches
- You can design blankets, sweaters, and wearables and feel so special!
- So much texture in one single stitch!
- It has a 3D feeling and holes for a more airy function
Before you get started…
Check out my Favorite items and tools
Rechargeable LED night reading light on Amazon
Bamboo Hooks on Amazon
Colorful Bobby pins as crochet markers on Amazon
3D Marshmallow Stitch Crochet Tutorial
Want to save this post for later? Pin it!
Want more stitch tutorials:
A new stitch steps
- When learning a new stitch, try several yarn weights and hook sizes to understand how the stitch works and looks.
- Use light yarn colors to get the right formation of the stitch.
- Make several swatches before starting a new project
Stay Calm and Crochet!😎
Interested in a professional Paperback Crochet Planner?
Want to know more about me? This is my story
AMAZON ASSOCIATES: Sandra Stitches is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
This post contains links to products that I use and recommend, If you purchase any using my links I get a very small fee at no ad to you! Thank you for supporting my small biz!