Thank you for visiting Sandra Stitches.com! Please read this disclaimer
Welcome to my blog! I’m Sandra Stitches, and I love designing and sharing free crochet patterns with the world. I believe that everyone should have access to beautiful and unique crochet creations, regardless of their budget. That’s why all of my patterns are free to use.
However, there are a few things I ask in return:
- If you sell finished items made from my patterns, please clearly credit the design to Sandra Stitches and provide a link to my blog, www.sandrastitches.com.
- Permission is not granted for mass production or factory manufacturing of any kind.
- I would love to see your creations! Please be sure to tag me on social media (@sandrastitches) if you make something using one of my patterns.
Thank you for your respect for my rights as a designer. I hope you enjoy my patterns!
Why I Share Free Crochet Patterns
I share free crochet patterns for a few reasons. First, I love to see people enjoy my creations. It makes me so happy to know that someone is wearing or using something that I made. Second, I believe that everyone should have access to beautiful and unique crochet items, regardless of their budget. Crochet can be a relatively expensive hobby, so I want to make it more accessible to everyone. Finally, I want to give back to the crochet community. There are so many talented crochet designers out there who share their patterns for free, and I want to do my part to support that community.
How to Use My Patterns
My patterns are free to use for personal and commercial purposes. However, there are a few things you need to do if you want to sell finished items made from my patterns:
- Please clearly credit the design to Sandra Stitches.
- Please provide a link to my blog, www.sandrastitches.com.
- You may not mass produce or factory manufacture items made from my patterns.
I hope you enjoy using my patterns! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your support!
I am so grateful for the support of my readers and followers. Your encouragement and enthusiasm mean the world to me. I hope you continue to enjoy my patterns and creations for years to come.
(if you have questions about this disclaimer please contact me)
Watch this interview and get to know me much better