Here you can find all FAQ (frequently asked questions) answered. If you still have any other questions, please email me or send me a message on Facebook
1. Can I sell products that I make using your patterns?
Yes, you may sell your finished products using my patterns.
If you sell online ( Etsy or Ravelry), please clearly credit the design to me and add a link to my pattern.
Please do not use my photos when selling your work as this can be misleading for your potential customers.
2. Can I link to your pattern in my blog or round-up?
Yes, you are always welcome to link to my blog or include me in your round-ups. Please do not crop out my blog URL.
I would love to know when you feature me, so please send me the link to your blog post.
3. Why do you charge money for your PDF patterns if they’re free on your blog?
Many people prefer a PDF version without any ads. This way they can print or save the pattern on a phone or tablet.
It takes a lot of time to make a professionally well-written PDF and therefore I charge a small fee for PDF versions.
By purchasing my PDF patterns, you support me as a crochet designer. All my PDF patterns are available on Ravelry.
4. How can I support you?
You can support me by purchasing my PDF patterns. Other free ways to help me:
- follow me on social media (see links below)
- engage on my posts (such as liking/sharing my posts and leaving comments)
- Share pictures of your work on Facebook and/or Instagram mentioning me as the designer
- add a link to my pattern on your Facebook posts. This way more people will see my work
- and use my affiliate links when buying on Amazon, This won’t cost you anything extra and I will earn a small commission.
5. What are affiliate links?
An affiliate link is a special URL that contains my ID. I am part of advertising programs such as Amazon, wich is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to products.
By clicking one of these links and making a purchase, I earn a small fee. This has no negative effect on you: the price you pay will not change. It’s a great (free) way to support your favorite bloggers!
6. How can I stay updated about new free patterns?
I announce new free patterns on my social media. You can find me on many different platforms:
- Instagram: @sandrastitchesil
- Facebook page: @sandrastitchesil
- Facebook group: Crochet & Stories
- Pinterest: @sandrastitchesil
- And of course, you can sign up for my free newsletter. This way you will receive updates weekly.
If you have any questions about my patterns, feel free to join my Facebook Group. I created this group for you to share pictures/ progress, ask questions, and to help each other out.
You can also contact me here