Hey There my Crochet Friends! Do you love to crochet? Do you also love your phone? Then you’re in luck! With this crochet phone case pattern, you can combine your two loves into one stylish and functional accessory.
This pattern is perfect for beginners, and it’s easy to customize to fit any phone. Just choose your favorite yarn and colors, and let your creativity flow!
Find the free pattern below or purchase the ad-free PDF version of this pattern on Ravelry. The PDF is designed for printing and this way you can support me! Thank you!
This Crochet Phone Case pattern is great because:
It’s easy to make. The pattern is written in a clear and concise way, and it includes helpful illustrations to guide you along the way. Even if you’re a beginner, you’ll be able to make this phone case with ease.
It’s customizable. You can choose your own yarn and colors to create a phone case that’s perfectly unique to you. You can also add embellishments, such as beads, buttons, or flowers, to make your case even more special.
It’s functional. The crochet phone case is made with a tight stitch pattern, which helps to protect your phone from bumps and scratches. It’s also the perfect size to fit your phone snugly, so it won’t fall out of your hand easily.
It’s stylish. The crochet phone case is a great way to add a touch of personality to your phone. You can choose a simple design or a more elaborate one, depending on your style. No matter what you choose, your crochet phone case is sure to turn heads.
Before you get started, check out my newest favorite finds!
Domestika Courses – all arts and crafts courses
Crochet Foundry magazine Subscription
Pattern Designed By: Sandra Stitches This pattern is copyright protected; it is unlawful to distribute this pattern in any form (free, sale or trade).
Let’s get to the pattern, shall we?
- Any Aran weight #4 acrylic yarn in two colors
- Hook: US H8 / 5.00 mm
- Yarn Needle, Scissors, Measuring Tape
- One size – measure depends on your phone This sample is 4.5” wide – 6.5” height
- Ch = Chain
- Sc = Single Crochet
- Dc = Double Crochet
- Sl St = Slip Stitch
- Spyke dc st – [sc1, dc1on top of two rows below sc]
- This pattern is worked as two rectangles , sewing the bottom and sides and adding a cord or button
- Ch1 does not count as 1st st
- This pattern is worked in rows
Make two identical rectangles
Ch 11+1 (color A)
R1: sc1 in 2nd ch from hook, sc in next ch and across to end of chain
R2: ch1 and turn your work, sc in 1st st from hook, sc in next st and across to end of row
R3: repeat R2
R4: Change to color B : ch1 and turn your work, Spyke dc st in next st starting with a sc , repeat to end of row – ending with a sc
R5: ch1 and turn your work, sc in 1st st from hook, sc in next st and across to end of row
R6-10: Color A :ch1 and turn your work, sc in 1st st from hook, sc in next st and across to end of row
R11-14: Change to color B :ch1 and turn your work, sc in 1st st from hook, sc in next st and across to end of row
R 15: Change to color A : ch1 and turn your work, Spyke dc st in next st starting with a sc , repeat to end of row – ending with a sc
R16-18: ch1 and turn your work, sc in 1st st from hook, sc in next st and across to end of row
R 19-21 : Change to color B : ch1 and turn your work, sc in 1st st from hook, sc in next st and across to end of row
Secure yarn, cut and weave in ends.
Did you try this Pattern? Share a picture
Tag me on Instagram
More reasons to start working on a Crochet Phone Case
- It’s environmentally friendly. Crochet phone cases are made from yarn, which is a renewable resource. This means that you’re not contributing to the production of plastic or rubber cases, which can have a negative impact on the environment.
- It’s sustainable. Crochet phone cases can last for years, if they’re well-made. This means that you won’t need to replace your case as often, which is good for the environment.
- It’s handmade. Crochet phone cases are handmade by skilled artisans. This means that you’re supporting small businesses and local economies when you buy one.
Ask and share in our
FREE Facebook Group
AMAZON ASSOCIATES: Sandra Stitches is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
This post contains links to products that I use and recommend, If you purchase any using my links I get a very small fee at no ad to you! Thank you for supporting my small biz!